Monday 6 May 2013

Dear Yawn,

You are a beauty. But you aren’t welcome. You coerce me into making futile attempts at hard core studying. So don’t come! Don’t cart me away into the walls of wonders. Oh the wonders.
I stand beaming under the bright sun. The azure glow swallows me.  The hearty surroundings, with many hail-fellow-well-met whispers drift across me, and I take it all in.
“Open your eyes” I mentally kick myself.
“No, I like it here” I kick back.
And the mental football continues with my brain whizzing in its socket till I here my mum’s voice threatening to drench me in cold water.
And the cycle continues every few hours. :D
My exams start in another 17 days. And I need to study.
So  -
yawn yawn please wait,
Come at night when I anticipate,
Go knock at the insomniac’s gate,
Yawn yawn please wait! :D
Pleadingly,
The Girl Yawning :D

No comments:

Post a Comment