Wednesday 20 August 2014

Wanted...

• Someone who can listen to all that I have to say. I say a lot of crap a lot of times. Must sit throughout.
• Someone who’s prepared at all times of the day to read my blog. I’m bloggypoo enthusiast.
• Someone to go shopping with me, just to tell me how awesome I am at picking the right thing that makes me or anyone eles look a darling.
• Someone who can sit with me on a swing reading a book out loud.
• Someone who is wonderful at repartee.
• Someone who can tickle my funny bone because I just can’t get tickled.
• Someone whose shoulder I can cry on.
• Someone to be my bride’s maids. My Little sister will be the Maid of Honor of course.
• Someone who can cook or bake with me. Without cribbing.
• Someone who will while away hours or days quilling with me.
• Someone who can play the guitar for me to sing.
• Someone who can wake me up in the morning.
• Someone who can travel with me to every corner of the world possible.
• Someone who can adopt a baby and a puppy with me.
• Someone who has read the same books as I have. Doesn’t make sense to store all the aquired knowledge in my head to be forgotten later.
• Someone who shares with me a morbid fasination with Harry Potter.
• Someone who will stick by me till I die.
• Someone who understands and will judge (not) that sometimes I simply have to make up a word there isn’t one in a language that I speak which properly describes how I feel at that given moment.
• Someone who can fix my horrible spellings at all times.
• Someone who isn’t afraide of being grouchy or unreasonable around me because god knows that I’ll return the favour.
• Someone who can be brootally honest with me.
• Someone who can give me hugs at least 24 times a day.
• Someone who’s willing to teach my kid math and science (I will adopt one and bear none) because, let’s be honest, Math+Science+Me=FearInducedParalysis.
• Someone who has a slightly crazy family.
• Someone who is as passionate about something as I am about writing.
• Someone who can endure the initial scrutiny of my crazy happy family consisting of a mum, a dad, and a little sister, because once that test is passed, the rest will be a breaze.
• And several people doing all of this with me.

Know this ain’t an add for matrimony. Dudes, don’t go crazy.
This also is not a bitter diatribe of a single girl who in Mormon Culture has reached the level of spinster. We’ve come a long way and I’m just 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment