Saturday 2 August 2014

Main jo bhi kahungi sach kahungi. Sach ke alava kuch nahi kahungi.

So i've scene many bloggers making the "truth" lists and i think it's really cute. It's now my tern to be cute! so, being honest to goodness:

1. The truth is I really like dressing up for no reason.
2. The truth is I immensely enjoy planning presents for people that sometimes I feel like Santa Claus's wife - a deadpan matron.
3. The truth is Tailor Swift, sitting in the States, having never been comunicated with me has an uncanny ability to describe exactly how I feel about all sorts of things. Her lyrics are just so girl power, yo!
4. The truth is that because I am 21 and am not dating anyone, I sometimes feel like a social outcaste. Lol.
5. The truth is I would trade anything to be sired to a guy I met at a church. See, god knows.
6. The truth is that if I could pick a place to live in, it would be a place where exotic food like cheese, chicken, chocolate and chaat come at an affordable price.
7. The truth is I love wearing siren lipsticks, metallic eyeshadows. I automatically feel pretty as a primetime heroine.
8. The truth is that I get very very excited about birthdays. Mine, others', stranger's on the street.
9. The truth is I miss my long gone British accent. It was darn cute.
10. The truth is I attend parties and gatecrash weddings just for the delicious, structurally inspired food.
11. The truth is I love the tinkling sound of bangles. It somehow adds to my lady luck.
12. The truth is extra spicy maggi and lemon icetea fix bad moods for me.
13. The truth is that I can never end a phonecall. I love the phone, Maybe because it comes at a price. A huge one for that.
14. The truth is that I have an 'annoying complex', that is, I am always worried about annoying everyone around me and feel as though i do it most of the time.
15. The truth is that I also have a 'victim complex' because I worry way too much about being cheeted or lied to.
16. The truth is I can't understand how people love mangos to the extent that they can eat every variety . I love mangos too, but only Dasheri and the Pakistani mangos we used to get in London.
17. The truth is when I grow old and marry my children off, I'll adopt a street puppy. Every morning when my hubby dear and I take our doggy dear for a walk, kiddy dears from school busses can wave at us and say "aunty uncle dog. Happy happy family."
18. The truth is I'm as lazy as the London Bridge. It's easy 'falling' asleep.
19. The truth is that I find every moderately attractive gentleman hot. It's not me, it's the stalker in me.
20. The truth is that I'm a huge perfectionist. But only about the things i enjoy doing.
21. The truth is sometimes I think about my life as a movie, complete with a killer soundtrack, and really really good clothes.
22. The truth is that I cannot go to sleep unless my room is a mess. A real mess. Once, one of my weird roomates called my bed a bird's nest. Needless to say I was offended.
23. The truth is that I become extremely self difensive without any reason.
24. The truth is that the two best compliments that I've ever had came from boys who had no idea how bad a crush I had on them.
25. The truth is that I don't quite agree with super dainty, but i love Audri Hepburn and it was her right to be superdainty.
26. The truth is I am nocturnal, give me piles of work and I'll work overnight. Working with the owls, such piece, such reverence, such joy, I claim.
27. The truth is I get unreasonably excited when i find other Harry Potter fans who will talk about my love for Harry with me. As in i jump up and down and clap my hands.
28. The truth is I love saying "lucky bitch" and "lucky bastard" but I don't because usually people mind. Wonder why!
29. The truth is that sometimes, only sometimes I wish I was a little more normal. otherwise, I'm happy with my crazy self.
30. The truth is I love the taste of vibhuti.
31. The truth is that I love the taste of undissolved, leftover sugar in my coffee cup.
32. The truth is I love the smell of new sanitary napkins, they kind of smell like Johnson's baby powder.
33. The truth is that I had a faze in life when I thought I liked Justin Bieber. But now I know that the Baby song is a bomb that Canada through at USA after Rebbeca Black's Friday-Friday song.
34. The truth is that at least half of these things must be true for you, reader, because even though we're all wildly different in many ways, and live in such different places, there's a strange string that makes us all kind of think alike in some asspects.
35. The truth is I like posts like this where everything has everything to do with everything random and cool and true.

No comments:

Post a Comment