Sunday 18 January 2015

The best quantitative research methodology lecture so far!

I wrote this in class. I’m not proud of writing things apart from notes in class but I love how the best of my creativity unleashes in classes that are difficult to follow.

So we were asked to write a descriptive peace and I could only write this! and I can’t figure a title for this one.

Okay here we go…

The horse had a boney horn,
Hoofing on her head with prowess
Unlike Ms. Buggy the cow
Bearing a wealthy saddleback.

The dog meowed after
The tiger that took a rain check
While the mouse his highness
Lounged awaiting his pray.

Tiny humans with hands and feet
Crawled in a damp milieu
In the mansion of inheritance
Of the herculean ants.

The rose carried foetor
Gazing enviously at the mighty fair crow
But lizard the wizard
Had a mightier stance!

Zombies had a Leonardo DyCapreo
Sea monsters had sexy boys next door
King cobra’s asset was
That he could cook gajar ka halva.

Satan got his sweet way
In my little ditty
I wonder if jalapeños are peppers
In this Parallel universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment