Monday 10 February 2014

I’m cool and I know it! :)

Being jobless makes me so cool. And I get tralala sorta fun. What’s life without a crazy theme? We totally deserve an entertaining change. The rat race demands blood and sweat. Beware; you want all that’s yours. Do you want to give up? Sell away your lungs and kidneys? No, don’t, no, don’t, please, begging.
You are still loved very much. Be safe, be happy, be good. Go to bed with a smile. Pick a line for your epitaph. My epitaph – Vindhya Himachala Yamuna Ganga. Because my name is Sai Vindhya. Do crazy stuff, weird is different.
By the way, I’m not jobless. I have many assignments to complete. And piles of stuff to sort. But this post has a purpose.
I have a secret to tell. Oh, oohh, ah, yeah, hmm, hmm. I’ll be quick, surprises are hard. I can’t deal with them myself. So, awesome peeps, here it goes…
This post has six worded sentences.
Yay, yay, boom, boom, woohoo, hurrah!

Count the words in each sentence. I make a terrible, horrible cheater.
I’m looking forward to your responses.

It’s your turn to be cool.
I love you very much, reader.
Sending you my warm fuzzy regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment