Saturday 27 April 2013

A mango, two glasses of mango milk and me :D



Sometimes my senses wander away to eat grass. Really. My humour is at its best when I am unaware of what I say.
Currently I’m at my chudbud Yashoda’s home. She’s amazing. She ranks amongst my favourite people in this whole wide world. I’m spending the weekend here.
So my hilarity revolves around mango milkshake:
I brought my tiny fruit basket with me. It contained two oranges, one apple, one lemon, and one mango. And Yashoda – the awesome one decided to make mango milkshake as it was a big one.
“How many glasses of milkshake will you drink?” she asked.
“However many there are” I grinned.
“Ha-ha... 5 glasses would do?”
I nodded and resumed to moving to the loudness of my earphones.
Ten minutes later, I got my glass of lip smacking mango milk, and a refilling another five minutes after. Suddenly my brain gasped.
“Wait! Yashoda, how many glasses of milk did one mango serve?”
“Not one! Dad brought home a lot of mangos.”
Both of us died laughing. Uncle seemed taken aback by my stupidity, but all dads are awesome and offering.
Lol! Think before I speak! Think before I speak! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment