Friday 4 September 2015

#NoteToSelf

I regulate my life.
I dictate how i should be treated.
my deeds define My identity.
My intentions make me the person I am.
I was, am and will always be called by the name I am given by my family. I refuse to accept all tags given to me. I do not fit the stereotype.
I am confident, independent, intelligent and bold and my rights will not be questioned by anyone.
I have the time, energy and the interest to worry only about the rights and deeds of my own, my family's and friends'. I will not judge or question anyone
else.
I take my passions, profession, pleasures and personal life way too seriously. I live and let live.
I am different in the way I am and for the choices I have made.
Yes, I am a woman. And a human being before that. and I will never be judged for who I am.
Preachy - something I will be called for the vocal, opinionated woman I am. A tag i do not accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment